Sell Your TV For Cash Today
If you’re thinking, “where should I sell my TV?” then we can help. We understand that TVs are generally very heavy items, so the procedure we have in place for you should hopefully make things as simple as possible!
With us, you have a buyer ready and waiting to pay you cash, at a better price than you will get elsewhere. Plus, we will even collect from you for FREE. You just let us know a convenient collection time for your television, and we will dispatch a courier to your location and provide you with a tracking number. As soon as the TV arrives in our warehouse, it usually takes us up to 30 minutes to do a diagnostic check on the item just to ensure it matches the description provided by you.
Get a Quote Now
Please Note: All of our quotations are manually processed, taking everything into account. By doing so we can give you the best possible quotation for your item, unlike other websites that work on an automated, inflexible system. Click here to find out more, including a thorough answer to our most frequently asked question: “Would I get more on ebay?”
We are strictly a UK Based Service – Moreover, we are selective of the quotes we respond to, which depends on the condition and specification of your item.
The Process, Explained
So how do I sell my TV?
Just Follow These 4 Easy Steps:
You request a quote. Fill out our quote form, which was designed to help us quote you the most accurate and best price around. We get back to you A.S.A.P!
You are pleased as punch with the quote we provide. You say, “how soon can I have my money and sell my TV for cash?”
We reply, “how soon can a courier collect it from you?” You let us know your next available date (just make sure the TV is carefully and safely packaged into a box).
As soon as we receive your TV, we will pay you IMMEDIATELY using your preferred payment method. You receive your wad of cash and think, what else can I sell here and get such a great price and excellent service?
If you were considering advertising your unwanted items on an auction site, such as eBay, and you were wondering if this would be the best place to sell your TV… the answer is no. They really are not the best option.
The consequences of selling on such sites as eBay can be:
• Their capacity to shut down sellers’ accounts at a moment’s notice for breaking the ‘rules’.
• High competition – because they are large, the competition is so high that the condition of your laptop may hinder your sale if they can see they can get a better deal from someone else at a better price. You may have to sell it at such a reduced price you may as well be giving it away!
• No selling history? Your chances of selling may be reduced if you are a first time seller with no rating or scores. Buyers will be less inclined to buy off you, and favour, instead, other sellers who have built up their star ratings.
• Generally you have to pay by PayPal or credit card. We offer the option for you to receive the payment by PayPal – but it is exactly that, optional!
• Unscrupulous buyers. Such large sites attract unscrupulous buyers and there are more reports of fraudulent charge backs, where the purchaser instructs their PayPal or credit card company to charge back the payment but have no intention of returning the items or claiming they were ‘not as described’. Do you really need the hassle of resolving such issues?
What Our Customers Say About Us
Great Service and Polite Staff
Very happy with the service I received when I sold my TV to Zarax. I had a lot of questions so I called them. Answered right away, very polite on the phone, very patient with me… and I got the money directly transferred to my bank account.