The staff at Zarax are great. Really friendly, plus such a fast turnaround time. I still can’t believe they came to pick up my laptop at my house. I thought for sure I’d have to pay for p&p to get it there, or drop it off myself. Thanks for the amazing experience.
Sell Your Laptop For Cash Today
If you’re thinking, “Where should I sell my laptop for cash?” then we can help. We provide the quickest, easiest, and most trouble-free way to make some money on your unwanted laptops, notebooks, and netbooks.
With us, you have a buyer ready and waiting to pay you cash, at a better price than you will get elsewhere and who will even collect from you for FREE. You haven’t even moved from your armchair yet!
Get a Quote Now
Note: All of our quotations are manually processed. By doing so we can give you the best possible quotation for your item, unlike other websites that work on an automated system. Click here to find out more, as well as a thorough answer to our most frequently asked question: “Would I get more on ebay?”
We are strictly a UK Based Service – Moreover, we are selective of the quotes we respond to, which depends on the condition and specification of your item.
The Process, Explained
So how do I sell my laptop for cash?
Just Follow These 4 Easy Steps:
You request a quote. Fill out our quote form, which was designed to help us quote you the most accurate and best price around. We get back to you A.S.A.P!
You are pleased as punch with the quote we provide. You say, “how soon can I have my money and sell my laptop for cash?”
We reply, “how soon can a courier collect it from you?” You let us know your next available date. Then as soon as we receive your laptop – we will pay you IMMEDIATELY. We will send the payment to you by recorded delivery or through PayPal – the choice is yours!
You receive your wad of cash and think, what else can I sell to these guys and get such a great price and excellent service?
If you were considering advertising your unwanted items on an auction site, such as eBay, and you were wondering if this would be the best place to sell your laptop… the answer is no. They really are not the best option.
The consequences of selling on such sites as eBay can be:
• Their capacity to shut down sellers’ accounts at a moment’s notice for breaking the ‘rules’.
• High competition – because they are large, the competition is so high that the condition of your laptop may hinder your sale if they can see they can get a better deal from someone else at a better price. You may have to sell it at such a reduced price you may as well be giving it away!
• No selling history? Your chances of selling may be reduced if you are a first time seller with no rating or scores. Buyers will be less inclined to buy off you, and favour other sellers who have built up their star ratings.
• Generally you have to pay by PayPal or credit card. We offer the option for you to receive the payment by PayPal – but it is exactly that, optional!
• Unscrupulous buyers. Such large sites attract unscrupulous buyers and there are more reports of fraudulent charge backs, where the purchaser instructs their PayPal or credit card company to charge back the payment but have no intention of returning the items or claiming they were ‘not as described’. Do you really need the hassle of resolving such issues?